Friday 31 January 2014

NYX Butter Gloss And Soft Matte Cream

I recently ordered 1 matte lip cream and 1 butter gloss from NYX, I had high hope for these two lip creams as I had heard good reviews from some of my favourite Vloggers on You Tube. The packaging is the fist thing that impressed me as they just look so yummy and edible, the great colours just make you want to eat them. So even before opening the lip creams I was overwhelmed. Then the smell hit me, they smell absolutely gorgeous,
 especially the Soft Matte Cream. The scent of vanilla and cupcakes is so yummy and delicious that they're good enough to eat, so when applied to the lips they taste so nice and smell heavenly. Now for the colour, the butter gloss is seriously pigmented and is more like a glossy lip stick, I got the colour peaches and cream but in my opinion its not peachy at all, its more of a Barbie pink, which I absolutely love.It glides on like silk and is really think but not sticky at all, which is really impressive as most lip glosses are sticky.  I ordered the colour Antwerp in the soft matte lip cream and its a dark pink with a brown undertone and really applies nicely to the lips, its not drying at all and really quite moisturising, so i was really surprised. After about 2 minutes it dries to a matte finish but is still very soft. 

All in all I seriously love both of the lip creams and would recommend the to anyone as they are really quite cheap at £5-£.50.

Left peaches and cream Right antwerp

No comments:

Post a Comment