Sunday 12 January 2014

My Skin Regime

Hi everybody, As a typical 16 year old my skin is very temperamental and prone to blackheads and spots. I've suffered from quite bad blackhead on my nose since I was about 13 and in honesty I've never actually found a way to get rid of them totally. My spots have never been too bad as I only ever get the odd pimple around my forehead or chin. So I'd say I have combination to normal skin if I had to pick.

Anyway I recently got a whole new skin regime at Christmas and I was hoping that it would make my skin perfect (as all teens hopelessly wish for). I got 3 new items by the brand of La Roche-Posay as I'd heard really good reviews on You tube about them, I got Effaclar Duo which is a serum that is suppost to unclog pores, Rosaliac UV Legere which is a moisturiser and finally Effaclar which is a purifying foaming face gel ( I know they all have funny names).

Morning- I first use Clearasil Rapid Action Pads to tone my skin, I have used these since i was 13 and they really smooth out and calm my blackheads down. I them smooth Effaclar Duo serum all over my face and then use Rosaliac UV Legere moisturiser, I'm then ready to apply my make up. 

Night- While showering i wash my face with Effaclar Face gel to get most of the days make up off, after I get out the shower i remove the rest of my make up with face wipes and then continue with my morning regime so my feels soft and squeaky clean for bed.

When I first started using the La Roche-Posay brand I didn't really notice a difference but within 1 or 2 days my forehead had broken out in a infestation of pimples which as i was really disappointed with as it was the Christmas season, but I realised that my new regime was just bringing out all of the oil that was under my skin and doing it good. I have now been using this new routine for nearly a month and I can say my skin has never felt so good, its smooth, silky and defiantly less oily. I've also noticed that it leaves a really nice base to apply make up on, so it now lasts longer and is more matte. Overall I would seriously recommend  this brand as my skin is now spot free and feels amazing, the brand is a little pricey as it ranges from around £13+ but it is absolutely worth it!


                                                                                  I hope this was useful for you and helped you improve your complexion 
                                                                                  Comment with your favourite skin care brands and your skin regimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment