Saturday 11 January 2014

About Me...

Hi everybody, I'm Millie May and I'm a 16 year old, living in the North East of England, more specifically Hartlepool. I'm 17 on Valentines day, so even if I don't get any Valentines cards I still get birthday ones yey!I attend sixth form college and Its were I met all of my new friends that I absolutely love and I cant believe I've only just met them. I have one 10 year old brother called Jay, and although we fight almost everyday (like most brothers and sisters) he's still my best little friend.  Hmm, hobbies? As I go to college now my weekends are mostly piled high with course work and revision, but apart from that I love hanging out with my friends with 1 or 2 glasses of wine, shhh. Food! That's my hobby, I mean although we need it to live, I don't know what I'd do with out it, Burgers, Fries, Pancakes, Crisps, Pizza and Biscuits are what i spent most of my days chowing down on. I love the world of beauty and pampering so I thought why not share my love with the rest of the world? So here it is my first proper post and I hope your follow me along my journey here on Blogger. 
Here's a picture of me and my new college friends to give you a idea of what I mean when I say 1 0r 2 glasses of wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment