Tuesday 14 January 2014

How To Create A Perfect Foundation Base For Pale Skin

Hi everybody, as us pale girlie's know that its hard to create perfect base on your skin without looking like Casper with 2 red splodges on your cheeks, its important to find the right blush to compliment your skin tone and to look natural, along with the perfect foundation, concealer, powder and so on... the amount of make up we girls buy is no body's business ha ha.

                                                           So with no further ado lets start the tutorial to give our pale skin some tender loving.
                                                                            Here I am facially naked for the first time on blogger...
 First smooth on A primer of your choice, I use Revlon Photoready to make my face feel like a baby's bottom and to cover up my pores.
Then use your foundation to map out your face, I use MAC Studio Sculpt in shade NC20, and I then blend it in with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush until I can no longer see any spots or insecurities.


After buffing all of your foundation into your skin, put Concealer on your nose, forehead, chin and underneath your eyes to brighten them up and to conceal any further insecurities.I use NYX Full Coverage Concealer in colour Porceline. Dab the concealer on with your ring finger (don't rub). 

When you feel you face is perfectly concealed use a finishing powder underneath your eyes and forehead to  
set your make up. I use Nyx Finishing Powder in Transparent with my Real techniques brush and dab it on my face.


When you feel your make up is all set, your ready to powder the rest of your face. I use Nyx Grinding Powder in Nude to give my face some coverage and a little colour.


After powdering your full face and you feel you want a little colour in your cheeks, follow this step but if not then your finished! To contour your cheeks slightly use a bronzing powder and work into just below your cheek bone. I use Benefits Hoola and my Real Techniques Powder Brush.

Then if you want to make your cheeks look sweat and flushed sweep a pinky blush across your cheek bones. I use MAC powder blush in Fleur Power with my Real Techniques Blush Brush.

To give the finishing touch to your look use a highlighter just above the cheek bones, nose and slightly on the forehead. I use MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lighscapade with my Real Techniques Contour brush.




And Finally the finished look!



 I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial as much as I did and I hope it has helped you to create the perfect foundation base for your skin.
Please leave comments on what you think!
Thank you!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment