Friday 24 January 2014

OPI Top This Package Review


I always enjoy using and buying OPI products as they are very hard wearing and are very pigmented, although they are very pricey. I try to catch them in the sale at my local Sallys Store or I often look on-line on websites like www.hereforaday.com as they have a new deal on everyday and I've bought OPI products from there at a very low price. I've been wanting a matte top coat for a while now and I just happened too look in Sally's and saw this set, it was in the sale for £10.45 which is an extremely low price, so how could I say no? As the bottle are full size it's a absolute bargain!


So on with the review, I first tried the Matte Top Coat as I was most curious about this one, but my initial thoughts were not very good as it chips really easily and when applied it seems to take off some of the underneath nail polish. So I was extremely disappointed with this product as I only bought the set in order for this and with it being OPI I had high expectations.

The Top Coat, i have tried many to coats but this OPI top coat is extremely hard wearing and is very glossy, really nice to apply and a all round great Top Coat. There's not actually much to say about a good top coat because its clear and not pigmented ha ha, but I would recommend it if your looking for a good gloss.

Finally the Nail Lacquer, it is a seriously sparkly top coat as expected and is really shiny, it looks great on top of another colour or even by its self if you layer it up. As its a glitter I recommend a clear top coat on to but when you do it looks absolutely beautiful



No comments:

Post a Comment