Wednesday 12 February 2014

Home Made Lip Stain


As we all know, Spring is approaching (not like you could tell with all this terrible weather) and along comes our new beauty routines to fit the weather, style and place. If your like me and you cannot stand your lips having no colour, you'll probably of experienced trying to cope with runny and sticky lipstick in the sweltering heat, NOT good, Not good at all! So I like to turn towards lip stain in the hotter months as I feel they give a lovely natural look to your lips while adding a dash of colour.

So I've been searching the web for recommended lip stains and ones that actually work, when I stumbled across Kool Aid, its an american juice drink but comes in a powder form and when water is added its turns into juice. But when the powder is applied to the lips it instantly stains them and leaves them a gorgeous colour.As they're an american brad its quite hard to get a hold of Kool Aid packets, but luckily there is an American Sweet stand in my local town centre and I popped along to buy a few.

Look and Taste...
The taste is absolutely amazing if you like sour things, its like eating a sour sweet which I LOVE! The look is also really pigmented and red, I bough Grape and orange aswell but i haven't tried them out yet, I wonder how they will look? The smell is also really sweet and sour, Overall I absolutely love Kool aid as a lip stain as its so easy and nice to wear.


 Before
One Coat Applied With A Brush
Two Coats Also Applied With A brush
Thank you for reading! Hope you like it and can try it out!
Let me know what you think of it and if you have tried it!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment